Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nursing On Demand

To be honest we have rarely nursed on demand due to all of Ant's weight gain issues early on.  I would feed him when I thought he was hungry.  Now that he is a year and knows how to sign "milk" that is a totally different story.  Sometimes I think Ant thinks my name is milk...LOL

How we have been working it lately is he asks and I nurse him (of course there are a few times I say no).  It has amazingly worked well for us.  The only times when I worry is when I get home from work and he doesn't want to nurse.  This has only happened a few times but I think it was because we weren't home. 

Am I creating a nursing monster by nursing on demand?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have some tip for pumping. may be you can give some pics here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suman just posted a blog about pumping. If you have more questions please email me at bfmamaq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete