Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Favorite Nursing Tank (Glamourmom)

The Glamourmom nursing tanks are one of my favorite nursing essentials.  They have several different versions of this tank but my favorite one is with lace.  If I had 7 of these tanks I would wear them everyday. 
 
I have found the sizing of the Glamourmom tanks to be true to size.  I have them in several different sizes because I gained 50+lbs during pregnancy so I needed a large after Ant was born.  Now I am a solid medium again and I own 1 small.  I still can wear all 3 sizes but the medium and the small fit best.  I wouldn't dare wear the large in public because it just doesn't support anymore. 

The only downside I have found is the holes for the nursing pads because it means you always have to wear a nursing pad (or I thought you did).  I have found over the last week that you don't have to use a pad, unless you aren't wearing a shirt over the top of your nursing tank (or if you aren't leaving the house). 

When I wear these tanks I usually wear it under a shirt that has easy access such as a wrap type top.  This makes for easy nursing while baby wearing.  Happy Nursing!!

Mama Q

No comments:

Post a Comment