Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Favoirte Nursing Bra (Bravado)


The Body silk Seamless Bra by Bravado
  After lots of search for a good nursing bra I happened upon a Bravado nursing bra sale on diapers.com.  I bought "The Body Silk Seamless" and LOVED it.  What I liked is it fit a range of sizes.  I am wishing I had measured myself before I ordered it because it is to big now but it was great when I was still losing the pregnancy weight and still had my HUGE nursing breasts (They are still huge but no 40DDs any more).

One of my favorite feature or the Seamless is the removeable padding. 

My other favorite nursing bra from Bravado is their "Lifestyle Microfiber" bra.  I am sad to say that I think they have discontinued this bra because they are on sale on the Bravado site and many other online retailers. 

The Microfiber bra was recently a steal on babysteals.com.  I snagged myself a few since mine were getting a little big on me.  
Lifestyle Microfiber by Bravdo

My favorite features are no underwire and it is SOOOO comfortable.  It almost feels like you aren't wearing a bra.  It is also supportive.  The only downside to this bra is their is no padding.  So if you suffer from constant poky nips then everyone will know unless you wear a nursing pad.

I almost forgot the best part of about the Microfiber bra, it comes in some great color combinations.  My favorite is the black/fuchia one.  They also have matching underwear so if you want to impress your DH this would be a great choice. 

For all my nursing pals out their happy bra shopping.

Mama Q



No comments:

Post a Comment